Main Office Kaltenbach
next to the cable car bottom station, opened SU - FR from
08:00 to 11:30 and 15:00 to 17:30
on Saturday opened all day from
08:00 - 17:30
Our Branch office in the ski area
to the right of the new top station of the 8-seat cable car, opened daily from 08:00 to 16:00
Cable-cars and ski-schools will be stopped nationwide on March 15th 2020!
Additional Booking offices
Kaltenbach: Ski Rental "Rent & Go"
to the right of the top station by the ski school cabin
On the course's first day - 20 minutes before lessons start
Beginners: Sunday and Monday (if a Ski Instructor ist available)
Advanced skiers (only Children Courses): Sunday and Monday
Mornings: from 10:00 to 12.00
Afternoons: from 13:30 to 15:30
In case of special or private lessons according to separate agreement.
- The most important questions and answers about Coronavirus in Tyrol https://www.tyrol.com/information-coronavirus
- Course tickets can only be used on consecutive days.
- Minimum number of participants for group courses: 4 people.
- All tariffs are calculated per person and include VAT.
- In case of extraordinary weather or transport conditions (Christmas holidays, Carnival week, half-term break, possibility of avalanches, storms, ...), course times and tariffs may be changed. This does not constitute grounds for a rebate.
- The Hochzillertal Ski School does not assume liability for accidents happening during, before, or after skiing lessons.
- Lift tickets are not included in the ski school tariff and must be bought by the participants in time before the start of the course.
- All tariffs and transport conditions can be found here!
- Ticket refund in case of injuries or illness only with medical confirmation of a local doctor.
- Cancellations for booked courses or private skiing instructors must be announced by 18:00 on the night before; or else the full amount is charged according to the booking.
- Private skiing instructors that are not paid in advance, are NOT DEFINITIVELY BOOKED
- If the group is reduced to less than 4 participants, the ski school reserves the right to combine it with another one.
- Errors and typoes excepted.
Only members of the Hochzillertal ski school or the Bobo Kids' Club, respectively, have access to our enclosed 2-hectare training area. They have enough room for their first attempts on skis and can enjoy the first lessons without any stress.